Saturday, November 10, 2012

Energizer 7 LED Headlight
Camping Gadgets - This is a great light that I use for night exercise. The Energizer 7 LED Headlight is very bright, has different settings (red, spot, flood, spot & flood). The red light as the first setting is perfect! It let's you have illumination without toasting your retinas in real darkness. At camp I hang it from a tree branch to act as a lantern. I like to keep a ball cap under it to prevent glare from my glasses. I use it for night hiking, rock climbing, caving, and even nighttime swimming (no, it is not waterproof, but I do a lot of lake swimming, and since I go after work, it sometimes gets dark on me before I get done swimming across and back, so I just turn this headlamp on the red light setting and place it at my starting point so I can find my way back; works like a charm! Some people think headlights are silly but being hands free is far smarter than holding a regular flashlight that usually has bad illumination to boot. Energizer 7 LED Headlight is exactly what I wanted and functions exactly as it should. Highly recommend this lamp.

 

Energizer 7 LED Headlight Features

Here some feature that you can find on Energizer 7 LED Headlight
  • Four light modes: area, spot, flood, and red for night vision
  • Head pivots up to 90 degrees to aim light where needed
  • 14 hours runtime on maximum setting using 3 AAA Energizer Max Alkaline batteries (included)
  • Push-button switch, soft elastic adjustable headband, water-resistant design
  • 58 lumens of light reach a distance of 30 Meters, water resistant - IPX4
See More Features

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Camping Gadgets. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Top VPS Hosting.